So much to choose from in the papers at the weekend. In pathetic and plagiaristic tribute to the Indyblogs' Gutter Sniper, here's my round-up of the weekend's best gardening news:
- How to depress yourself in one easy step: Martha Stewart’s immaculate kitchen garden.
- The Heritage Lottery Fund finally sorts out money for Great Dixter.
- Polish plants are taking over Britain (a story surprisingly not reported by the Daily Mail).
- Pampas grass is back.
- English horticulturists confirm their reputation for innovation with underground grow chambers.
- How to get an allotment in Hong Kong.
- Your sister can actually annoy you into growing blueberries.
- James Alexander-Sinclair thinks flowering currant smells of cat pee.